Saturday, July 6, 2013

Snowden

“I don’t understand what he was thinking,” she said. “Is he a little boy with no idea about the consequences?”
The above quote comes to us from:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/seeking-snowden-in-sheremetyevo/2013/07/04/ef67ece4-e4d1-11e2-aef3-339619eab080_story.html
I wonder how he keeps his precious laptops secure for days on end. I wonder where Miss Harrison is at? Wikileaks is the one who seems to want the spotlight.
I doubt Snowden plays chess.
For that matter, I'm not sure that Assange plays chess.
Maybe Mister Assange in fact does play chess, now that he is at the Equadorian Embassy in London. Or, maybe not.
I'd think that the Russian Security folks should know where he is. If in fact, he is still in the transit zone. Did Miss Harrison continue on with her travels?
Is she located at some wikileaks underground bunker? I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment