Sunday, October 23, 2011

Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge

My wife really liked the idea of Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge, where there are animals practically out back of the guest rooms.
We had parked at Animal Kingdom, and did the Mt Everest roller coaster, the Kilimanjaro Safari ride, and we had dinner at Rainforest Cafe. OMG! The Chile con Queso with Ground Beef and tri colored nacho chips was great.
One of the cast members complimented me on my tie dye T-Shirt that I wore from Goats on the Roof.
There are lots of Rainforest Cafe's around, in fact, it is also associated with T-Rex cafe and Landry's Steak House. We thought about joining the dining club, but since the lap-band surgeries, we find that we don't get big entree's. If the 10% off extended to the appetizer, then yeah, we might have done it, but I guess we are okay. When we do get big entrees, we end up bringing most of the food home with us.
Posted by Picasa
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment