Sunday, June 16, 2013

Waiting on the Air Conditioning repair guy

Waiting on the Air Conditioning repair guy can be a long process. The good thing was that it was only a capacitor which needed to be replaced. I act like I know what I'm talking about. I just know that it is what they check when they come out and check our A/C unit. They were last out to check the status in April. They usually try to get me to invest in a biocide ultra-violet light system for disinfecting the air handling unit. This guy came out and tested our capacitor, and sure enough, the capacitor didn't have enough of a charge for the condenser unit outside. A different A/C repair guy (with the same company) came out last night, and he just pulled the fuse and reset it, and it started back up, but then sometime over the night, it went out again, so we called the company up again. Another $124 or so. I am happy that I get paid well enough doing what I pretty much enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment