Saturday, November 5, 2011

Simple guy

I'm amazed at how simple of a guy I really am.  I like the process of bouncing a ball.  I used to have severely limited use of my left hand due to the right frontal brain injury.  Recently, I've gotten better with using both hands.  The ball bouncing exercises are helpful, I think in my rehabilitative processes.  Recently, one of my office co-workers said that it was annoying to  him, so I brought my balls back home.  


I also like the music.  I enjoy the listening to music.  I'm not as big of a fan of orchestral music, but my wife tries to expose me to more of it, and it is alright.  Last night we went to Cirque du Symphonie, where there were some acrobatic/gymnastic/dancer/jugglers.  It was pretty cool.
We had a good time at the Tampa Center for Performing Arts.  
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment