Saturday, November 12, 2011

There was a county park, with a fishing pier, on the road to pine island

There was a county park, with a fishing pier, on the road to Pine Island. We stopped, and I took some pictures of some birds in flight. They amaze me. I am humbled.  I like the flight.  We also stopped at some art galleries along the way to Pine Island, which is connected by a bridge to Fort Myers, but we drove to one end of the island, and it just dead ended, with the next island connected to another part of Fort Myers at a different causeway bridge type of arrangement to the south.
I got to wondering about how Pine Island did when Charley came through, but I suppose that it probably did not affect the area too too badly, many of the structures appeared to be older than that event.

No comments:

Post a Comment