Friday, December 30, 2011

Wow! I really like the guitar

Wow!  After replacing the strings on my Esteban Guitar that I got at the HSN return shop for $80, the guitar sounds really nice.  Granted, the strings were of the higher end $18 variety, Clear tone coated variety, and it took my hooking up the little Esteban Amplifier to the guitar to really appreciate the sound, but the sound is really nice.  I don't think that I will have the time required to do more with my little guitar, but it is really cool that the guitar can sound so good.  I don't know the differences in the guitar price points and qualities, but my little Esteban Guitar with the newer strings plays like a different guitar.  The sound seems to be pretty nice, even to my novice ear.  I like the two lower strings that produce the lower bass sounds on the guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment