Saturday, August 29, 2009

Weight loss so far

I'm not too impressed by the current weight 188.6, but considering we've been eating good stuff, and small portions, we are doing pretty well.
I've been having some mouth soreness pain. I attribute it to a recent filling that I had replaced and expanded, due to the cavity that was forming on the side of the tooth. The dentist wanted me to bring in my night guard for some "adjustment" on Monday. I put the night guard in my mouth last night, and it was uncomfortable, so I slept without it. Today, there was still some pain. I took some Tylenol ez tabs a couple of times today.
Yesterday I think I took more Tylenol than I took today.

Tonight for dinner, I had a scoop of meatballs on top of a slice and a half of Texas Toast. It was quite good. Maybe I shouldn't have gotten the chocolate milk, but the chocolate milk was pretty good. I might have had about 12 ounces.

I'm happy that my wife was pleased that she got 20W shorts, and had to return them to Bell's clothing store, and she got 18W shorts, and they fit. She says she can't remember the last time she wore 18W shorts.

I'm not really wanting to continue the rapid weight loss. I'm happy at this weight. I think if I wanted to get the lap band adjusted again, I would most likely eat smaller portions again, and I'd lose more weight. Then I'd probably need to get smaller pants again.

No comments:

Post a Comment