Sunday, August 16, 2009

Grilled Cheese


Most of a grilled cheese sandwich from last night. It was very good, I had 3 slices of white american cheese, some sausage pieces, and a handful of mozzarella cheese. It was a very cheesy sandwich. We will have family over for lunch. Fran, my wife is going out of her way to fix alot of food. Part of the family who we are inviting over, we're not that fond of, but it's a matter of strategic diplomacy, I suppose. So, there should be alot of food fixed for this event, and I'm not sure how much of it we'll be able to eat. Fortunately, we can eat about anything. I wasn't sure how I'd do with the sandwich, but it was very good.
We will be having some neices and a nephew with wife and daughter who are down from Massachusettes over today. Other family will also come visit. It should be interesting.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment