Saturday, February 6, 2010

room with paint and views



This is a picture of the view out my back window. I guess it's pretty darn impressive, I like it. I used my Panasonic DMC-TZ3 with a zoom of 10 times to get the shot, but I think it is very neat.


The other pictures are of our room once it has been painted. The contractor guy came by today and he got a few other small things to do before he can pick up the final check for the project.

In other news of some humor, I've been called by a lady at our bank, who was watching our large balance in the checking account. She wanted to get us into another type of account that would earn slightly better interest rates. I explained to her that the money will be going out of the account soon, and normally, we don't have a large balance in our checking account.

I like the new room that will be the office soon. But perhaps even more exciting is the fact that our master bedroom has been expanded, and a larger walk-in closet was created.

We got some organizing hardware for the closet, it should be interesting. I guess my wife has been wanting a better organization method for our closets for some time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment