Saturday, July 16, 2011

bird outside my window

I have to say that I am phenomenally impressed by the exceptional pictures that I achieved using a different, newer camera. To be fair, this camera was using the intelligent auto setting, and it was using pretty much a maxed out zoom, but I am impressed by the photo of the bird I got. The details are astounding. Perhaps I'll need to contribute more pictures of back yard birds. I should also clean the outsides of the windows.

Anyway, the new camera is a Panasonic ZS-8. My prior camera was a Nikon Coolpix s8100, which did reasonably well, just wasn't as good at doing the zooms.

I'll need to continue using the camera, to get better shots, but I think this is pretty good.

(also, since I'm using a macbook pro, I have parallels running windows 8 so that I can resize the photos making them easier for web consumption)

I hope that others see the nice picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment